As mentioned earlier, gondola shelving is an ideal option for pharmacy floor plan designs and creating optimal displays.
There are many options to consider, including height, width, length, color, construction material and center wall configuration.
This type of shelving is popular in stores for its ability to divide the area into sections, create aisles, and foster a specific traffic flow for your customers.
Another benefit of modern gondola shelving is that they are lighter in weight, but still just as strong as older ones. With steel framework, they are strong, durable, and capable of supporting heavy loads.
Two questions to consider as you look for the right gondola shelves for your pharmacy:
- Are the shelves capable of displaying the products you sell?
- Will the shelves fit in with your store’s branding and the image you want to portray?
Next, let’s consider a few practical ways in which gondola shelves can be utilized in your store:
- They can come with wheels or casters, so they can be easily moved
- Short-length gondola shelves can serve as the end of a longer shelf
- They can be installed so they create a dead-end aisle, which deters shoplifting
- Pegboard or slat wall backs add more display options
As you can see, gondola shelving provides endless options for your pharmacy design.
Back to Top